Royals: Oh give me BREAK!
Every time I hear about “royals” I shake my head in wonderment. Is humanity not mature enough after so years advancement to get passed the idea of “royals”? I imagine the first “royals” where the most effective bullies who took control of groups of families living together in near proximity. My hats off to Mike Hasting who let his claim of being a “royal” slide. You can read a little about him here: http://news.yahoo.com/rightful-heir-british-monarchy-dies-australia-101205966.html
Researching “royals” is not so easy unless you want to read up on a baseball team from Kansas. So I typed in “british royals concep... and google suggested “conspiracy” and I love conspiracies so here's a link: http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?channelid=67&contentid=1102&page=2 and another to the Sholnick report: http://www.skolnicksreport.com/
Another way of expressing the idea of “royal” is elite, upper class. Now you can not exalt one person without debasing another. Do you want to be the one who is looked down on, snubbed, considered as nothing more than mere chattel? That does not appeal to me.
Agape, Daniel
No comments:
Post a Comment