Oh, My Achilles Hill!
Honestly, I am trying to eat healthier and in modest quantities. Yet, I have this one very mountain like obstacle to over come. I just plain like eating and eating and eating! Buffets are my main Achilles hill. They seem like such bargains to me as I can have as much as I like for a fairly reasonable prize.
Golden Corral is the hill I most often try to surmount. It's not their fault. They have a good variety of dishes that temp me. My belly has left there satisfied many a time with my belt let out some. Butt, if I keep saying that I'm trying to eat healthier does my good intention count for something? I hope so.Next time I'm in Las Vegas surely it wont hurt to check out the biggest buffet on the strip with 524 menu item, right? Who could possible go to Las Vegas without going to a couple of buffets? They call the newest biggest buffet on the strip “Bacchanal” but I think “Chubbies” would have been a better name.
Daniel here keeping on sincerely, trying to get healthy!
I like to eat so much I do it every day, sometimes more than once!
ReplyDelete